Wedding Car Hire Agreement – Terms & Conditions
- Where the name Vintage Dreams is used it means Nigel Downton trading as Belle Beau & Vintage Dreams.
- Prices quoted are all inclusive.
- The booking fee is payable within seven (7) days of placing the booking.
- The balance is payable fourteen (14) days minimum before the actual wedding date.
- For bookings less than two (2) months before the hire, payment in full is required.
- A non-refundable deposit of one hundred pounds (£100) per vehicle hired is charged at the time of the booking.
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. If you are contracting with us as a consumer, online, by phone, at wedding fair or any other venue other than our office you have the right to cancel your contract at any time up to fourteen (14) calendar days after the day on which you ordered our services. Should you wish to cancel your order you must do so by email to email@example.com AND by letter to Nigel Downton, Vale House, Flatford Lane, East Bergholt, Colchester, C07 6UN, quoting your wedding date and booking name as the reference number.
- Vintage Dreams and it`s chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- Vintage Dreams operates a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Vintage Dreams makes every effort to supply the vehicle requested by the client, however, in certain circumstances the chosen vehicle may not be available due to circumstances out of our control. In these cases, we will endeavour to supply the best alternative vehicle available. If no acceptable alternative can be found, compensation will be limited to the full refund of the hire charged. We recommend and advise that the client obtains appropriate wedding insurance for their own protection.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control.
- All cars are cleaned prior to the wedding date, but Vintage Dreams does not accept any responsibility for changes in the vehicle’s appearance caused by the weather or terrain during the period, although every effort will be made to present the car in its best possible condition.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior or exterior of the vehicle available to them and will be invoiced accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate the vehicle to its pre-hire condition.
- We do not provide child seats for our vehicles, unless agreed at the time of the booking.
- The standard hire period is up to three (3) hours from the time we arrive at the collection address to the time we leave the reception venue. If you feel you would like additional time, this can be arranged for a supplementary charge or as agreed.
- Nigel Downton, trading as Belle Beau & Vintage Dreams, are fully insured for wedding car hire but be aware our insurance does not cover customers to drive our vehicles, or for loss or damage to customers possessions or for any other consequential losses, delays or missed events.
By making the booking and accepting our quotation will represent agreement of our terms and conditions.